Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn
This is me

Friday, January 22, 2010

Oooops!!!!

Ya so I hit a dumpster. Not really the smartest thing to do. Guess I figured that out a little late. So the world story is that James and I were on are way to school on Thursday and it snowed. At the last minute we decided to stop at 7-11. When I said last minute I mean about ten seconds before the drive way. So I didn't really have enough time to stop and ya I probably was going a little faster than I should in the snow. I turned a just a little late and there was no stopping. We turned into the back of 7-11 and meet the dumpster with my passenger door. Poor James was a little shook up, but we weren't hurt. So I get to by a whole new door, window, and mirror. Lucky enough I didn't hurt the dumpster. Just kidding, but it is really good I didn't get a ticket or my insurance price jacked up.

Old Door

Old Door with Plastic
NEW DOOR!!!!!!


2 comments:

Jenna said...

Wow!!! I can really see how bad it was!!! The picture on my phone did not do justice!!! But I'm glad you two are ok!!! Cool red door!

Levi and Marissa Richins said...

I'm glad your okay! Kind of a fun story to tell though! Isn't it great that dad can fix stuff like that?